1 Years Accounts Mortgage
Can I get a mortgage with 1 years accounts?
Yes! Like many of the people that enquire with us, you might be reading this because you’ve been either refused a mortgage for not having enough trading history or you’re thinking of applying but aren’t sure what a lender will ask for. Either way it’s true to say that obtaining a mortgage with less than 2 years accounts can be very tricky.
However, there are increasing numbers of lenders who will consider you with one year’s accounts, and this is obviously where working with a company such as us, who will source the very best offers from all the lenders out there for you, works to your advantage.
What type of person can get a mortgage with just one years accounts?
- Limited company directors only trading for just 9 – 12 months
- Sole traders only trading for just 9 – 12 months
- Established businesses recently limited / changed trading style
- Contractors working for less than 12 months
- 9 – 12 months self-employed with bad credit